I wrote this list at the beginning of the year and I just wanted take a quick look back and cross off things I’ve accomplished.
Here’s what I’m looking forward to so far:
Vegas Graduation Hong Kong Shanghai
Here are my goals that I plan to make happen:
Design and/or Marketing Internship
- Determine my brand identity
- Create portfolio,
website, business cards, etc. Network with people in the creative field
- Research graduate schools
Update my resume Take more photos Read more books(read 4 so far this summer)
Habits/skills I need to keep in mind:
- No procrastination
- Learn to budget my finances more efficiently
- Be more business/tech savvy
- Stay organized
- Don’t let anybody walk over me.
I am so glad I’ve reached over half of my goals in just this summer alone. I still have half a year left so that means more challenges to meet and more goals to accomplish.
Anyway, a quick update on my life:
- I now intern at an amazing publishing company in downtown with the most breathtaking view of the city & great co-workers
- I got another part time job as an optician at an optometry office (more $$)
- I freelance here and there with random design jobs
- I have 12+ hour work days!
- Since the “breakup”, I’ve been in self-pity mode and annoyingly sad. Fortunately, after 4 long months, I’ve finally come to my senses and have made peace with the fact that we are not together.
- I met a new boy a few weeks ago, we hung out, got to know each other, and I think I like him! So refreshing.
- New jobs, more money, new happiness, new people.
- I can finally say that life is good right now and I couldn’t be more happy.