For Radical Teachers: A Classic: No Dentist Left... →
forradicalteachers: My dentist is great! He sends me reminders so I don’t forget Check-ups. He uses the latest techniques based on research. He never hurts me, and I’ve got all my teeth. When I ran into him the other day, I was eager to see if he’d heard about the new state program. I knew he’d think it was…
Asian Americans in the Music Industry →
Hi everyone! If you don’t mind, can you please help me fill out this survey for my research project? (Just click on the above link) I totally appreciate your feedback and this will help me tremendously. Thank you so much.
You compare your eye problems to photoshop filters. “In my left eye, it’s like...– Amen to that, now show me more! (via youreadesignerwhen)
"Stop barging in and infecting me with your...
Kickstarter - NovelPoster: The Writing is on the... →
Never tell people your problems. 80% of them don’t care and the other 20% is...
Details at Kate Spade New York
audreyhepburncomplex: Lovely details of the Kate Spade New York Fall 2011 collection: colored tights and stockings, textured purses, animal-print gloves and bright colors make this collection both joyful and ladylike. Read More